Homemaker and Companion Caregiver
Full time, Part time
Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Are you looking for a job where you are respected, trusted and part of a true team? Then becoming a Right at Home Caregiver is the job for you!
A homemaker/companion provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
You will enjoy the following benefits of working for Right at Home:
• Flexible scheduling
• Paid travel time
• Competitive weekly pay
• Friendly work environment
• Ongoing training at Right at Home University
• Referral bonuses
• Caregiver Rewards Programs
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate.
MRDD experience is a plus, as is prior experience as an HHA, CNA, STNA, & homemaker
- Completion of a written Competency Evaluation.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
- Performs homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions.
- Performs errands and/or provides transportation
- Provides companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
Flexible full or part time hours available, with several options available from a few hours a week to full time.
To Apply: Email your resume, call to set up an interview, or apply in person Today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.