Homemaker and Companion Caregiver
Homemaker and Companion Caregiver (Greene & Clark Counties).
Are you looking for a job where you are respected, trusted and part of a true team? Then becoming a Right at Home Caregiver is the job for you!
As a Homemaker/Companion you will provide for the maintenance of a safe and clean environment. In addition you will perform various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation, and companionship activities for clients in their residences.
We are now offering a $100 Sign-On Bonus!
You will enjoy the following benefits of working for Right at Home:
• Flexible scheduling
• Paid travel time
• Competitive weekly pay
• Friendly work environment
• Ongoing training at Right at Home University
• Referral bonuses
• Caregiver Rewards Programs
• Must possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile.
• Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions.
• Perform errands and/or provide transportation
• Provide companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
To apply, email your resume, call to set up an interview, or apply in person today! Click "Apply now" for more details.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.