Sorry, this job has expired.
Are you looking for a job where you are respected, trusted and part of a true team? Then becoming a Right at Home caregiver may be the job for you. Right at Home is a leading, national in-home care company that fosters a culture of teamwork, trust and support, so we can deliver the highest possible quality of life for our clients. We believe our team members are our greatest asset, and that it is they who build our outstanding national reputation for in-home care of seniors and those with disabilities. If you want to feel valued, and you enjoy helping others, then this could be the right place for you.
We are currently looking to hire a caregiver in the Dayton area.
You can expect to:
• Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
• Prepare meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop for groceries.
• Provide companionship for the client. This includes accompanying client on walks, trips to social/recreational activities, assistance with hobbies, etc.
• Perform personal care activities that assist the patient with activities of daily living which include (but are not limited to): personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or in using bedpan, bathing, care of mouth, skin and hair), ambulation, eating, dressing, and shaving.
• Maintain complete, accurate, and legible documentation.
• Model appropriate behavior when interacting with individuals and co-workers.
• Transport the individual to various places.
• Ensure compliance at all times with the individuals’ Individual Service Plan (ISP).
• Communicate with Director relevant information pertaining to the success of the individual.
We require you to have:
• An Ohio driver's license, proof of auto insurance, and reliable transportation.
• A high school diploma or GED.
• CPR & First Aid certification
MRDD experience is a plus, as is prior experience as an HHA, CNA, STNA, & homemaker.
Some of the benefits of working for Right at Home include:
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid travel time.
- Competitive weekly pay
- Friendly work environment
- Ongoing training at Right at Home University.
- Referral bonuses
- Caregiver Rewards Programs
When you join the Right at Home team, you'll be surrounded by individuals who are just as dedicated to caring for their clients as you are by proving the Right Care. Right at Home caregivers choose to work with us because we hire individuals who want more than just a job - we hire the Right People with the Right Approach to provide the Right Services for our clients. You will be supported by a staff that provides you with the training, direction, and tools to help you fulfill your personal mission of service.
To apply, email your resume or call to set up an interview today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.